Tuesday 8 December 2009

snowflake tags with box

I am late this evening as I have been busy making christmas cards today, trying to catch up as usual.

I wanted to show you this little gift tag box I made last week, I saw this box back in the summer from stampin gal making a box with stampin up products, of which I got the instructions, I have just got round to making this little gift box of tags, of which I made snowflakes, using stampin up stamps and distress ink.

Each tag has 4 scalloped circles back and front have snowflake, the 2 centre tags have to and from and the other has a little something for a little someone.
I have placed 12 tags in the box, showing the snowflakes in 2 of the partitions, to and from in another and in the last a little something for a little someone. to show off the tag I have added 1 to the outside of the box and tied it to the ribbon.
The acetate wrap around the box is using a foiled acetate from kanban.
These are lovely little boxes and so easy to make I want to make more of these after christmas with everyday tags inside I really enjoyed making this one.
Hope you like it.....x

5 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely idea, great box. Have a great day. ANesha

Pop's Cards said...

Gorgeous creations what a brillaint idea, big hugs pops x

Christine D. said...

What a fantastic idea! Well done!

Kathy the Teawife said...

Ooolala! This tag box turned out fabulous! I saw this box earlier in the year, and I saw it again at Split Coast this week. But your box of tags is lots prettier! Hugs, Kathy

Unknown said...

Wonderful idea Ju and it looks gorgeous.

Thanks for letting me know your card arrived.

Hugs

Joanne xx