Tuesday 6 July 2010

Adirondak Spray inks & Distress inks

Another beautiful day, time is flying past so quickly enjoy the sun while we can.
I'd like to thank everyone leaving such lovely comments I do love to read them and lots of them make me laugh which is fantastic...
Here is my card for today... I love this image its from acey ducey, the backing papers are made using distress inks and mist sprays and over stamped with several different stamps

Ive added funky fibres and layered onto black so it stands out. I always like to finish off with a white card blank.
But thats just me.... Have a crafty day ju x

8 comments:

Cath Wilson said...

Love it, Ju - really messy and free - lots of fun to make and it looks good! You enjoy your flipping good weather - wish we had some, lol. The poor sun is trying to peep out from behind the clouds so it isn't altogether grey but there's no blue sky!! At least the wind has died down now - rain forecast for us later, though...

Emma said...

Just trying to catch up here - love your distressed ink work & your great address book - I'm trying to get my first holiday journal/sketchbook ready for going away tomorrow & I'm working today!

Didn't we just visit the Minack theater on Gardener's World? I can't believe you just got to go there!Looked fabulous :)

Sue said...

Love your card Ju,very striking.
Sue

Jensters said...

Wonderful card Ju....just to let you know i received your wonderful swap and it must go in a frame when i find a suitable one for it...for my craft room....and the card was stunning too.....what i made you was done with my Embellishing Machine...i forgot to take a photo of it would you mind doing it please and send me a copy x

Karen said...

Morning Ju...just!!! You always make such awesome backgrounds my lovely and this one is perfect for that image!!! Love it, HUGS XXX

Peggy said...

I LOVE the little flowers on the right and the way you use fibers in this piece. Gorgeous as always !

Art From The heart said...

Aren't those spry inks fun..........love this piece.
Hugs, Amy

Crafting Queen said...

Stunning card Ju, love the background the image. Thanks for your sweet comment, blogger seems to have eaten it! lol. Still feeling rotten but got some tables. Have a great day. Hugs.