Sunday 27 July 2014

HOME AGAIN STICKER SHEET by BO BUNNY

My son and his girl friend moved out 3 weeks ago and I am only now getting round to making them a New Home card, this is the one I choose to give them.


The other cards are available in the shop

As are the sticker sheet from Bo Bunny which they all have been made from


So just a little inspiration for what you can use your sticker sheet to make

This card is also available in the shop and is my top selling New Home card

Did you see on create and craft today, CARD-IO stamps demonstrated, well they will be available in the shop later this week, stamp sets, peg packs and loose pegs, I can't wait for them to arrive and try out some of my ideas... Come back soon, and please take a look around the shop I may be able to tempt you to a crafty little something......go on you know you deserve it.... ju x

2 comments:

The Rubber Stamp Gallery said...

Welcome back Ju!!
Good luck with your new venture and enjoy having your craft room back !!! xxx

cornishmist - thats me ju x said...

Thanks Jude just moving into the new room at the moment so its chios as now I cant find anything lol, new table to set up and finish painting a couple of walls and I shall be off and raring to craft. x