Sunday 17 August 2014

Time to Move........

Can I possibly say I was a little bit happy when my son decided to move out, at the age of 24 and start his own home with his partner Zoe,(not really, I should be unhappy my son is leaving home)tee hee hee
But you know what that means crafters......
No longer cast out in the little box room to craft but into a whole new world of space and freedom, Its happening NOW and I am a little bit excited. lol.

Heres how things are looking at the moment , not too good eh! lol

But look what is to come


I have just finished painting the whole new larger room white, a lovely blank canvas to start me off
Can't wait to start moving everything over and to get crafting again........  more pics as I get to grips with all my stash... Happy Crafting  Ju x

Please follow us(Cornish Cottage Crafts) on Facebook we need more likes.....Get info of our latest stock updates and the heads up on those crafty bargains before the rest.

www.facebook.com/pages/Cornish-cottage-crafts/641434185941699

3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Oooooo, how exciting! Jo x

cornishmist - thats me ju x said...

I'm filling it up quick lol

Karen said...

YAY!!!!! Don't be sad...you get a craft room haha!!!! I did exactly the same thing when my daughter moved out! Have FUN!!! x