Friday 25 June 2010

Seashell tags & Barbequed EGG!!

Morning Folkies,

Its another beautiful morning here, but I fear I have done too much this week messing in the garden and today I am paying for it,
so a day for just relaxing for me, how lucky that on qvc this aft. there is craft for 2 hours.
Altho its all about Christmas and I aint buying anymore christmas this year(for sure)
I have no ironing to do while its on, so I will just have to sit and cut out decoupage lol.....


Heres a little quickie using the shell stamp free with craft stamper this month, stamped with blue distress or with a mix of pink & peach

Beautiful shells from the beach in my stash box



I cut the top and bottom using a pair of fancy cut scissors which I bought yrs ago and thought I would never ever use, it just goes to show you if you save something long enough you will eventually use it lol

They have turned out rather cute me thinks.....

Heres a little snippet of someone waiting to be barbequed - my Eggypegs.
Didnt want to disturb him by removing my weed bag lol, but it does spoil the photie somewhat lol....
Have a crafty day everyone.... ju x

7 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Hi Ju, just love your Barbequed egg!!!! He is adorable! They do find the strangest places to sleep. The tags are great as well. Have a great day and lovely weekend. Hugs

June said...

Hi Ju, sounds like a lovely crafty day ahead for you my friend :) Ohhh loving you cat on the bbq lol. really cute
Oh I adore your shell pieces too they are lovely with the wavy edge. I shall have to dig out my wavy scissors lol. love your shell collection too
hugs June xx

Karen said...

hehe what are you like Ju??? I was thinking that surely an egg would just explode on a BBQ and there was your beautiful cat!!!

Those little tags are cute and its made me think that I really should use some of those freebies in the same way as they are the right size, especially the christmasy ones XXX

Crafting Queen said...

Sorry forgot to answer your question, yes the base card was black. Have a great day.

Dotty Jo said...

These look really sweet and are perfect with that cute little stamp. I also bought the mag and am looking forward to inking that one up myself! Great to see your cat chilling, my cat also likes to find unlikely spot to get comfy! Jo x

Carole said...

lovely tags, & such a cute cat :) thought they were Grockles on the beach hee hee .... wishing I was one on a beautiful cornish beach at the moment :)

Jensters said...

Im loving that stamp Ju and what you have done with them they look great againt the shells....still waiting for your address lol x