Sunday 13 June 2010

SOARTFUL CHALLEGE - I'll dance at your wedding

This weeks challenge at soartful is I'll dance at your wedding




Heres the image we where given for insipiration

I have made my piece using papers and images from My Craft Studio cd - Countryside Garden.



I love the pastel colours on this piece and the edged writing and motifs.

I'd like to say a warm welcome to my new followers this week and hope you will leave me some comments good or bad, but hopefully good ones lol...
The sun is shining here this morning so hopefully where in for a good day Have fun everyone x

7 comments:

Jeanette said...

Beautiful. I love the pastels too. My favorite is how you altered the color of the bride and groom to match. Lovely artwork.

Thanks for being Soartful this week.

Anonymous said...

fabulous work Ju, i love the softness of this one. Thanks so much for sharing soartful with me
j x

Cath Wilson said...

Lubbly jubbly, Ju - you're right. The colours and edging are fab.

Carole said...

love this image, & what youve done with it :)

Faye said...

Wow, the pastel colors do look great! Great interpretation and beautiful art work.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
paulaexuk said...

I love the pastel colour you have brought to this image and the digital flowers and text. Very pretty effect.