Friday 10 February 2012

my own Desert Island - if only

I'm not sure what happened to January or to the beginning of Feb but hopefully I can get back into my blogging and thought I would share this picture with you,

It was taken on a French beach last week, the place was deserted with all the houses on the beach shuttered up for the winter, the only person we saw was the jogger on the beach and he could be my man friday any day of the week.......


Happy Crafting everyone and keep warm and safe.... ju x

3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Looks like a perfect winter hideaway to me too, Jo x

jo said...

lovely photo hunny , not pic of friday man lol xx

Crafting Queen said...

Looks like a lovely place to be. I will try the brusho as a spray soon. Only used four of the 12 colours so far, can't wait to play again. Have a great day. :)