Friday 7 September 2012

DYEING FUN

On holiday over August, I had great fun dyeing assorted fibres and yarns, here are some pics as to what I was getting upto, Dont you just love the pink, and more photos to come as to what I have got upto with it lol

mixed fibres, alpaca & jacob fleece drying in the summer sun
DYEING ON HOLIDAY IN FRANCE
Here was my first batch of dyeing, using odds and ends of fleece and the dye fom julz. So easy to use.

DYEING CARDED JACOB
Fabulous strong colours from these dyes


More to come, do call back its nice to have visitors lol
ju x

3 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely colours, can't wait to see what you make with them. Thank you so much for your lovely comment. Have a great weekend.

Karen said...

What a gorgeous colour! Are you planning on spinning or fleting my lovely? xxx

Karen said...

ooops I meant felting haha x