Monday 3 September 2012

Its been a while......

Its been a while since I last blogged,..... this is sounding like a confession lol.
Time flys by so quickly, hours mingle into days days into weeks and before you know it half the year has passed, Well hopefully I can get back to my blogging and have a little fun creating again......

I have just come back from holiday in France so have some lovely photos to share and while away I have been dyeing  fleece and blending the colours so some lovely fibres to show you and what I make with them.

A new blog has just started  from the lady I bought my dyes from so check this out its new so not many posts as yet but I am sure it will develope into a really interesting blog
check julz out here:- http://julzcrafts.wordpress.com
must get on and sort out my photos so I can post a more interesting article for your to see catch you all tomorrow  ju x

3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Hi Ju, glad to see you posting again! i was only thinking about you last week and wondering if you were ok. Sounds like you've been having fun, look forward to seeing the pics, Jo x

Karen said...

Lovely to see you back Ju, HUGS xxx

anon said...

hi ju

just to say I checked in to read your blog and thank you very much for adding a link to my new blog - have fun dyeing - looks like I'll be getting some more colours in soon - let me know if you want any particular colours and I'll add them to my order.

Love seeing your bargains - smile
all the best
julz of julz craft supplies