Monday 5 February 2018

Keeping your Watercoloured or Spritzed Images Flat!!!

Keeping your image flat once you have watercoloured or spritz your card isn't easy.

The old fashioned method was to place it under a pile of books for the duration, just like we did when pressing flowers.(the good old days lol)

The Modern Method is to pass it through your die cutting machine, as long as your plates have no indentations in them I find it works well to an extent.

I have the ebosser and so I have 2 large thick plates at the bottom of my sandwich, in which I place my pieces of card
also at the end of the night I place all my card pieces in little piles between the sandwich and then place my ebosser machine which is very heavy on top.


I also place them under my workmat when I am at my workdesk,
altho this sometimes means I forget about them and find them again when its too late, as I did with some christmas toppers I was making. I have just found some layered between scrap paper, ah well they will help me towards next or should I say this years cards......

How do you flatten your images???


This week I have been playing around with shell stamps, heres a sneaky peek, and you will find them in  my ETSY SHOP now open and ready for sale.....

Happy Crafting
ju x

No comments: