Monday 12 February 2018

Thanks a bunch - Craftwork Cards

I have no idea where the last week has gone. All I remember  of it was the dull, miserable weather having to put the light on throughout the day and how cold it was - yes, I am moaning....

That's the great thing about crafting, its cheers you up when your down.
Just browsing paper and stash cheers you and once I had decided it didn't take long before I was  cheering myself by making some Thank you Cards - always handy to have ready when you need one.


I have used pretty floral papers from Craftwork cards, nice fresh colours and you can't beat flowers
My favourite colour - Turquoise and you have a recipe for the perfect card.
I've added a Tattered lace die cut into the mix to lift and seperate(as we used to say)
The ideal thank you card for anyone who has helped you out, given a gift or if you just want to send a card to someone for being a friend


I love the fresh colours and it makes me happy just looking at it.
You can see the dimension from this side angle photo.
You will find this and many more of my cards in my newly opened

ETSY SHOP
Have a great week, it can only be better than the last one.....
Happy Crafting
ju x

2 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

This is gorgeous, Ju! I find crafting so helpful for relaxing and lifting the spirits, Jo x

cornishmist - thats me ju x said...

Thank you jo, I need a lot of therapy in the winter months lol x